Receiving Guidelines Part 1 of 2
Table of Contents:
1. Timeline for Receiving
2. Receiving Requirements
A. How to prepare your shipment
3. Box and Pallet Packaging Guide
The following steps must be followed in order for Atomix to receive your inventory in a timely manner!
Failure to follow these requirements will result in penalties (please see Pictures & Penalties section below)
1. Each box, pallet, or container must be sent to the following address:
Atomix Logistics / [Your Company Name]
2203 West Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Additionally, please provide the below notes to your manufacturer or shipper:
- Delivery Note: Enter on 22nd Street - Double Dock Doors under Massive Overhang
- Contact Atomix @ 816-602-4066
- Delivery Window: 9:00am-5:00pm M-F
- No Lift Gate Access - Special Request Only
2. Each SKU must be packaged in its own packaging.
3. Each box should only have one SKU.
- If not, SKUs must be properly separated and designated in their own packaging.
- If you're unsure, please notify your Account Manager to confirm or additional handling fees will be applied.
- The Atomix Team is more than happy to help guide you on how to prep boxes so feel free to reach out at any point!
4. Each item should be barcoded
However, this is not a requirement. If you’d like Atomix to barcode the product on receipt, we’ll do so (for $.20 a label)
This process increases inventory tracking accuracy.
5. Each box must be explicitly and clearly labeled with the (i) SKU - (ii) the number of boxes per SKU - (iii) the number of items in the respective box.
REDHAT - 1 of 15 - 50;
REDHAT - 2 of 15 - 50;
FLAG-L - 1 of 2 - 20;
FLAG-L - 2 of 2 - 20.
6. Each box should have the SKU barcode on the exterior.
7. Each pallet cannot exceed 48'' (inches) in Height. Standard Acceptable Pallet Dimensions are 40''x48''x48'' **
**unless explicitly discussed with your Customer Success Manager
Box and Pallet Packaging Guide:
-The Atomix Team will only be able to receive inventory if a Warehouse Shipment is submitted through the Atomix platform. The Warehouse Shipment is required so that we are able to properly inbound your inventory within 5 days of receiving it.
-Failure to comply with these requirements leaves you subject to additional special project fees or label (barcode) fees.
Special project fees are billed at $45/man/hr.
Label fees are $0.20/label (barcode).
-If the Warehouse Shipment is not in the system 5 Days prior to arriving at the Atomix Facility, Receiving Delays will occur until the Shipment is properly inputted to the platform.
Note: During the Onboarding Process, the Atomix team will walk you through each step. Please reach out to your Account Manager with any questions!