We make integrating your store as simple as possible.
All you have to do is (i) fill out this form (here) & (ii) ensure you provide the proper access (see below).
After that is completed, our Solutions Engineer team can integrate your store as expeditiously as possible!
Proper Account Access & Permissions:
If you're creating a New User (Staff Member) for our Solutions Engineers, please follow the directions below:
- When you create a New Staff Member, you will take the following steps:
- First & Last Name: Atomix Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Permissions: 2 Options
- Select All: Check mark the "select all" box for permissions; or,
- Specific Permissions: For specific access, check mark the required boxes outlined below (image)
- For Shopify Stores, in order to enable Private App Development, please follow the steps below (or read a detailed guide here):
- Log in to your store as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Manage private apps.
- Click Enable private apps.
- Read and check the terms, and then click Enable private app development.