Receiving Guidelines Part 2 of 2
Table of Contents:
1. Receiving Requirements
B. How to complete your warehouse shipment
2. Additional Information
B. How to Complete Your First Warehouse Shipment on the Atomix Platform
Note: SKUs are fundamental for our system to manage your business with Atomix. More specifically, Atomix tracks inventory quantities, provides a real-time dashboard, and associates orders with SKUs. Without proper documentation of SKUs, managing operations and ensuring high-quality operations becomes extremely difficult.
- Once the Atomix Team reviews the Inventory Upload Form Submission, Atomix will notify you to begin the next step via Slack
2. Initiate a Warehouse Shipment (WS) via the Warehouse Shipment Tab.
3.Navigate to the New Warehouse Shipment
- Supplier: Create a Supplier (either your address or your manufacturers, where ever the product is being sent from)
- Provide the Estimated Date of Arrival (Be as accurate as possible)
- Provide the Shipment Method (Freight, UPS, DHL, etc.)
- Shipment Number: Paste the Tracking Number from Carrier
- If more than one, please include them in the Notes section
- Note: the other fields are not required.
4. Select SKUs
- Choose the SKUs included in the Warehouse Shipment
- Choose the Quantity of Each SKU included in the Warehouse Shipment.
- Confirm the Shipment and we'll handle the rest!
5. Email email@example.com with the Subject Line: "Warehouse Shipment" and in the Body include:
- the tracking number,
- the PO (typically includes what’s inside the shipment),
- and the estimated delivery date.
- Additional Information: If you have to Create SKUs at any time please follow these steps below:
- *Key Requirements*
- SKU: Unique Identifier. MUST MATCH Store SKU or Orders will not be processed.
- Description: Of the SKU. Be as accurate and precise as possible.
- Unit Cost: If applicable.
- Weight: ONLY In Pounds (lbs). You must convert Ounces or Grams to Pounds.
- UOM: Unit of Measurement should be "Each"
- UPC: If applicable.
- Other Options: Not required.